We are moving into a new house soon and with all the costs of selling a home and buying a new one, moving, storage rentals, earnest payments, truck rentals and such, there is not going to be a lot leftover to do remodeling immediately, so I have been pouring over the interior design magazines for ideas.
Iâ€™ve found a lot of design ideas that I would love to implement into our new home but I may have to wait until finances are more fluid. So here are a few cheap ways to renew an old room.
- Paint your front door a bold color, like red, to immediately increase your curb appeal
- Reupholster a favorite piece of furniture or add bold throw pillows for pops of color and interest.
- Change out your old shower curtain for a new one and add new matching hand towels for cohesion.
- Rearrange furniture for a change of scape.
- Swap out old photos for new ones to update your familyâ€™s walls.
These are just a few inexpensive ways to renew your home. What is your favorite tip for inexpensively renewing a room?