All You Need Is Nutella
Recently, I posted a Facebook status joking about how I’d had such a bad day that I’d resorted to eating Nutella straight out of the jar. What I discovered from the flurry of comments that followed is that pretty much everyone I know loves Nutella and that you’re totally missing out if you’re just licking it off a spoon.
Some new ways to enjoy Nutella that my friends were kind enough to share:
- Nutella swirled on waffles or drizzled over pancakes
- Nutella in oatmeal
- Nutella in brownies
- Nutella in chocolate chip cookies
- Two cookies sandwiched together with a layer of Nutella
- Cake with Nutella stirred into the frosting and/or the batter itself
- Nutella on pretzels
- Nutella on graham crackers
- Smores with Nutella
- Marshmallows dipped in melted Nutella
- Rice Krispies treats with Nutella
- Apple slices with Nutella
- Strawberries with Nutella
- Warm Nutella drizzled over ice cream and topped with a handful of toasted hazelnuts or a maraschino cherry
Chef in Training has a collection of photos and links to over 50 mouthwatering Nutella recipes, if you’re willing to spend a little more time in the kitchen to get your chocolate fix.
If you need to stock up on Nutella, or you just want to buy a completely awesome gift for the chocolate lover in your life, Amazon lets you buy a huge 5 kg jar of Nutella. My birthday is coming up and I’ve informed my hubby that this would be the best gift ever!
What’s your favorite way to enjoy Nutella?
Photo credit: Amazon